Unlimited Senior Solutions offers comfortable assisted living facilities
Comfortable assisted living facility that allows people to remain independent as long as possible!
For more than sixteen years Unlimited Senior Solutions has been helping seniors and their families find the very best solutions for their assisted living needs. We have evaluated the quality of services of more than 800 facilities in the Dade and Broward Counties. Our expertise can save you time and effort when choosing the appropriate assisted living facility for your need.
Our Mission is to promote the well-being of the whole person; mentally, socially and physically by pinpointing healthy living environments and by providing our experience and information to seniors and their families.
We are dedicated to doing our best for seniors; helping them find the appropriate assisted living facility based on medical, social and economical needs, all within the preferred location.
Why Unlimited Senior Solutions?
Our unique on-going evaluation of all facilities insures that we will only direct you to the best in thebusiness, providing you the best Quality of Life… Look at some of the advantages that Assisted Living Placements with Unlimited Senior Solutions offers to you and your family:
- Counseling and evaluations to help determine the appropriate level of care – is assisted living even right for you?
- Help negotiating the best price possible for you and your family.
- Placements made to loving assisted living facilities that will guarantee the highest level of service.
- All health concerns addressed – Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Heart Disease, Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes – short or long term placements.
- We will schedule the facilities for you so you and your family can tour the best locations and take you to the best facilities in your area.
- At Unlimited Senior Solutions all services are free!
- Financial planning guidance is available on how to prudently afford long term care. Our goal is to insure that no one outlives their finances.
- Our professional staff will act as transition providing support, coordination of pre- admission tours and accessing services at time of move.
When Doctors, social workers, seniors and families contacts us they tap into a continuum of services that can address almost every need and help plan for any eventuality. Look at our continuum of evaluation processes and services.
Assisted Living Facilities
In South Florida we have so many choices for assisted living that it can become overwhelming.
The first thing we do at Unlimited Senior Solutions is to narrow the field of choices.
To Choose the Right Facility You Must Understand What is an Assisted Living Facility?
An Assisted Living Facility (ALF) is a professionally managed home environment that is designed to provide personal attention to residents and the care they receive.
We can help you pinpoint the appropriate facilities so you can make an informed decision.
Generally speaking these facilities can be thought of as residential communities. Most of these facilities have the following services:
- Fully furnished private/semi private rooms
- Utilities included
- 3 meals per day + Snacks
- Laundry services
- Assistance with dressing and personal care
- Supervision with medication
- 24 hour caring staff
Roxana Solano is the founder of Unlimited Senior Solutions Inc,. Though she achieved a Doctorate Degree in Dentistry in her birth country the Dominican Republic, she found great satisfaction helping the most needy by providing care and support in their prime moment of life. Her hard work and willingness to serve others have impacted the lives of many who can rest assured that professional services and caring hands are what defines her mission to quality living.
As an active member of the Legislative Affair Committee Roxana strives for opportunities that may have a great impact in the community.
Apr 22, 2014
Realy it's not an easy task to find a reliable elderly care center for the ones you love but I honestly recommend Unlimited Senior's Solutions, Inc. as a place with a caring staff. Thank you for all you do for my grandma!
Page 1 of 5: